Please watch the move on YouTube then please also leave us some comments below:
- Saman hayern,Male Grade 6
- Chom Pali, Female, Grade 5
- Hean Chanthou, Male, Grade 6
- Leav Yóngsin, Male, Grade 6
- Kmang Sreineang, Female, Grade 5
- The Group of the Student, Vogel School
Lang Kounthea (Student)
Chan Kong (English Teacher)
Ma Sophanna (Computer Teacher)
Chhóng Yên (Student)
This story is a message for all of you to educate children about HIV/AIDS and about safe and risky behaviors, to remove the stigma from those associated with HIV/AIDS, to encourage childrend to have sympathy for others who have suffered. The inspiration for this story came from visitng some of the many chidrend who are affected by HIV/AIDS in Cambodia and meeting the compassion people who are working to care for them in group homes, after-school programs, and hospitals.
We took almost a full night to upload this movie to YouTube.